Dear Breiel Family,
I want you to know that I love you. We really do miss seeing each and every one of you face to face. We have been encouraged by the love and unity in our body during this time. We have a multi-layered regathering plan to resume Sunday services starting on July 12th.
Our elders, staff, and other key leaders have been meeting since we were quarantined and will continue to meet until we are on the other side of COVID-19. I love and appreciate this team so much. The thing that I appreciate most is their love for you. They have prayed for and been concerned for your well being since the quarantine began. Below you will find a link to a video outlining what our regathering will look like. You will also find a link to a FAQ sheet about our regathering. We are looking forward to seeing you on July 12th.
I love you,
Virtual Church Facebook Post Schedule:
To visit the Breiel Church Facebook Page click HERE.
- Sunday Morning LIVE Worship: Sunday Mornings at 10:45AM
- Midweek LIVE Worship: Wednesday Nights at 7PM
- Weekly Kids Ministry Content: Monday and Thursday Morning at 9AM
- Weekly Student Ministry Content: Sunday Nights at 6:30PM
- Daily Devos From the Staff: Monday-Saturday by 8PM